Icons and Legends

I dont know whether this is just me but i can never get any of my players into the legends or icons part of the info screen, even wayne rooney after he became Man Utd all time top goalscorer, is this a bug or am i doing something wrong.

Nope its definatly possible. If players are hitting match ratings of about 7.60 + in the last 5 games then praise them via player interactions and if the fans agree with your praise then the player can be added to the fav personal list.

Failing that if a player wins "player of the year" at your club they can also make the list.

If they make fav personal level, then subsequant praise and good performances can help them reach icon and legend status.

In my books its all about the players getting recognition when they play well.

I use to have the same probably as the op when I was playing 10.0.

with 10.3 it's a different story.

From what I've seen, and I have a lot of legens and a few icons, you have to praise players in the right moment. When they're playing like gods really, and if you get a news item saying that the fans agree he'll probably show up in the favored personnel list or if he's there already he'll probably move on to icon. If he's an icon...he'll probably move to legend.

Players can also show up on those lists if they play great in their first season or if they have been instrumental to the club for quite some...

Take a look. <- players underlined were not on the list at the start of the game.

The last player on my favored personnel list, Vasilis Deligiannis (awesome name, I know) he showed up on the list after only one season but how could he not?

First season in my team and he scores 42 goals...at the tender age of 20...

I'm currently at Man Utd as well and Wayne Rooney is currently a Legend. I have had a few players go onto the favourite personel list after a good performance against Man City. I had one player who I had signed in January and didn't impress too much in the rest of the season. Then the next season he scored a hat trick in the Community Shield against Man City and became a fan favourite which i thought was a nice touch.

Legend > icon > favored personnel

That's what I thought....I seem to have been demoted from Icon to Legend in the last year, and all i've done in that time is won another league title, I haven't declared interest in any other job nor had anything negative happened at all.....

How weird!!

I'm currently at Man Utd as well and Wayne Rooney is currently a Legend. I have had a few players go onto the favourite personel list after a good performance against Man City. I had one player who I had signed in January and didn't impress too much in the rest of the season. Then the next season he scored a hat trick in the Community Shield against Man City and became a fan favourite which i thought was a nice touch.

and what's cool is that if the guy who did the hat trick doesn't deliver he will eventually vanish from the list. In that sense, it's very realistic.

That's what I thought....I seem to have been demoted from Icon to Legend in the last year, and all i've done in that time is won another league title, I haven't declared interest in any other job nor had anything negative happened at all.....

How weird!!

No, Badass was saying that Legend is greater than Icon. So you've been promoted!

Archived