January Transfer Window

Lol my problem is I tend to be a bit transfer happy in the start of season transfer window so i never have any money left when it comes to january.

It's strange how aspects of the game can sometimes mirror real life... maybe I need to employ my own financial advisor lol.

I always look forward to January, there's always the one player in the first team that is behind the rest in terms of performances, and I'll look to improve that one position. I won't go on a spending spree though, because I find it can disrupt the teams harmony. Just two or three signings max, to boost the squad.

I sell more than I buy. The only players I really buy are those who wouldn't sign for me in the summer due to being "very happy with their new club."

Sometimes loan a few if I'm struggling with injuries of if I'm signing someone on a free in the summer.

Depends on the nature of my game.

If I have a one club career game, then I probably will not buy in the january window after the 2nd season.

If I play a game where I tend to change clubs often, the January window is usually a life saver!(unless I get to the club in spring icon_biggrin.gif)

The best part about the January window is that I can sign players on free for the end of the season though icon_wink.gif

January is the time for me to look for summer bosman signings. The only time I buy in January is when I still haven't finished rebuilding the squad from the summer or when there's a really excellent player available, one who's so good that it would be stupid of me not to buy them.

yea, unless there's an excellent player available, im not very active in january.

but its always the case that atleast one player plays like crap all through the first half of the season, so i end up having to sell and strengthen that position.

Archived