Can you do some career step backwords in football manager ?

lets say that you manage manchester city and you take 120.000 euros/week and you re bored if you apply to a local reputation team is there a chance they will hire you ? or they will think that they cant afford your wages /you re too good for them ??

has anyone done somethin like this ?

If you was still the manager of Manchester City then I doubt the club of local reputation would be able to pay the compensation to Manchester City which I assume would be £1,000,000 but if you was to resign first I'm pretty sure they offer a contract on par with other managers at that level.

i actually take a step back every 2 season.I m doing a save were i manage a club for two season and leave for another one :D

Aren't you ever tempted to stay with a team if its going well though? I like developing youn gplayers so I dont think i could plan to move every 2 years or so

Aren't you ever tempted to stay with a team if its going well though? I like developing youn gplayers so I dont think i could plan to move every 2 years or so

Could be an interesting challenge though : build fundations of several team all in the same league, and then compete against former (and obviously good) work. Isn't it difficult to move so often however, with not many time to prove anything (unless you always go down by a level ?) What is your loyalty attribute btw :D ? Isn't it possible to do so every year ? I think ill give a go to this idea :)

I gradually worked my way back down: -

Ac Milan

Barcelona

Everton

Kilmarnock

These are not exactly "local", but I'd love to take over Wigan in a few years in the BSP.

Wigan in the Blue Square Premier? I guess art really does imitate life... :p

i actually take a step back every 2 season.I m doing a save were i manage a club for two season and leave for another one :D

I recently had a game where I started unemployed and left each club I managed after one season. I kept on going until I failed to win a league title. My career was Excelsior Vedwezeldt -> Hamilton Academicals -> Millonarios -> Rangers -> Atlas -> Sporting Lisbon.

Archived