Why is it so hard for my corner kick taker to get back onside?

This has got to be one of the most annoying things that I experience.

Constantly, after a corner kick clearance has been recovered at the top of the box, the ball is played back to my corner kick taker who appears to be walking back as the ball is out of play. I rarely have a time when he does manage to get back onside.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything I can do about this?

I honestly wanna resist calling this a bug but today I watched a J-League match and not once was either team called for offside for what I have described about. Not to talk of the bigger leagues in europe....

Still happens on my save but much less. Before 10.3, it's offside all the time. In real life it happens much less than whats in the game.

Another thing is that after the corner is cleared, my CM gets it. When he shoots, one of my players in the box will be caught offside.

What's even worse is if the ball gets cleared out of the opponent's area and gets to one of your players on the "Stay Back" instruction. No matter the attributes of said player he will pretty much always do something extremely stupid and usually just give the ball away without even being under pressure.

Very annoying.

Archived