What Exactly Is Atribute Masking

It means that attributes of obscure players are hidden and players who are a little more well known but still quite obscure are partially hidden. You have to scout them a couple of times to gradually reveal their attributes. If you untick the option then all players' attributes will be visible immediately without scouting.

It means that attributes of obscure players are hidden and players who are a little more well known but still quite obscure are partially hidden. You have to scout them a couple of times to gradually reveal their attributes. If you untick the option then all players' attributes will be visible immediately without scouting.

Thanks Mate

Does this feature make the game more interesting?

For me it doesnt. Especially when you want to look at a player the day before the transfer window closes. By the time he's been scouted and you can see his attributes, the window has passed.

For me it doesnt. Especially when you want to look at a player the day before the transfer window closes. By the time he's been scouted and you can see his attributes, the window has passed.

And that's realism, you must scout a player before buying him. I can't play without it.

And that's realism, you must scout a player before buying him. I can't play without it.

I wish I had the patience to get into the game like that but I really can't be bothered. I just want to start my game, get players in, sell players and start playing games.

A lot of the time I holiday through games and just set up my team and tactics. I like the game more when the transfer windows are open and the pre season when I can experiment with new tactics ready for the new season.

I like to get players in young and train them up and try to get a team entirely of players ive found and trained. The quickest way to do this is by holidaying games to get to the end of the season so more newgens are created and I can buy and sell.

Ive tried playing the LLM way and its just not for me. I wish I had the patience but I really don't. Thats the beauty of FM though. There are so many ways to play the game. Everybody is happy.

Archived