FM 2010 legal pc download?????

Ok its sunday night ive been playing the demo version and i love it i know im months behind everyone else but ive rediscovered the magic of football manger after a couple of years off.

Issue is all shops are shut and im getting to end of demo is there somewhere i can legaly pay and download FM 2010 for the PC like there is for ipod version. Please help If not i will have to go insane until the morning.

Thanks

Ok its sunday night ive been playing the demo version and i love it i know im months behind everyone else but ive rediscovered the magic of football manger after a couple of years off.

Issue is all shops are shut and im getting to end of demo is there somewhere i can legaly pay and download FM 2010 for the PC like there is for ipod version. Please help If not i will have to go insane until the morning.

Thanks

get it off steam

nah steam isn't the best, this is the first time with football manager ive had to go without playing FM because of something other than a life :p i've had steam refusing to start because of no internet connection, steam updating FM, then crashing, so having to reinstall/reboot, issues with permissions

plus! if you get it off steam you have to go through steam every single time you want to boot, which takes almost a minute sometimes (which isnt long but still)

Wait for a DVD tomorrow :)

Only for people who are completely useless with computers.

Been using it since 2003 with no problems.

A pretty stupid assumption to make. I am far from useless with computer. I just think steam is a load of crap and much prefer to use a DVD. No probelms ever and always there as a back up.

A pretty stupid assumption to make. I am far from useless with computer. I just think steam is a load of crap and much prefer to use a DVD. No probelms ever and always there as a back up.

Personally I think a combination of buying the game at a shop, but registering through Steam works best:thup:

Archived