Too good to turn down?

I started a save with standard de liege with the idea of staying with 1 team for a long time and becoming an icon BUT real madrid are offering me the job to manage them so do i stay or do i go?

If you started a game with the intention of staying with them a long time.. The fact Real offered you the job doesnt matter, reject.

.. and start a new save with Real lol.

I moved from Wolfsburg to ManU. My old team continued to become chanpions and my new team has problems in every area.

Just be aware that Real is a wholly different thing. Vast opportunities but also a likely sack if you don't win things right away.

Real is too easy and boring,

That depends on what year in the game you are and what situation Real find themselves in.

If they have a bad and overaged squad it might be a great challenge to rebuild them while still needing instant success.

But I agree, already after 2 years of winning everything I'd find myself bored as well.

naycarter, I hear what you say but I sense a bit of a glory hunter in you. By all means go for the big lights of Madrid, and enjoy the ride whilst doing so.

haha u know me well!ive decided to stay at standard for at least 1 more season and with rejecting some big jobs ive become a club icon anyway.

thanx for the replies.

Archived