Is it possible to get a 2nd new stadium?

I'm currently managing Leamington and have got them to the Premier League where I am league champions 6 times in a row and current European Champions.

I had a stadium built while I was in the Championship at a capacity of 18000 which has been expanded to 27500 since being in the Premier League. The problem is now I cannot expand the Stadium any more due to the Council not allowing planning permission for lack of space. This has been the message for the past four years and even though I'm filling the stadium every game the clubs monthly losses is between £5-8 million pounds. So the question I am asking for help on is is it possible for the board to build a 2nd new stadium or am I stuck desperately selling players every season to keep the club in the black?

It is possible. Some people on here have proven it and I've had it happen (was like 2075ish though).

You just need a decent bank balance. Identify what's causing you to lose so much money and try and lower that to keep your expenditure at a minimum.

Well I normally at the end of a season have 20 million in the black before the prize money comes in from the Premier League and Champions League which puts me up to 60 million at the end of the season which is when I normally ask for a Stadium Increase. I can probably have around £80 million before the start of the new season (after player buys and definately sales) which will obviously decrease rapidly with the monthly losses.

The biggest loss that the club seems to suffer is from Non Football Costs which can be anywhere in the region of £4-6 a month. Combine that of a wage bill around £900,000 - £1,100,00 a week pretty much covers the massive outgoings which is no where near being offsetted by Revenue or Tv Money. The problems is do I weaken the side massively by getting rid of the world class players to reduce the wage bill and then possibly cost me my Premier League and Champions League positions (and with it my job) in the hope of getting a new stadium built, or stick it out and continue to sell young players/free transfers that I can get to keep the club operational.

If you are witin 20 years of building your stadium, you wont get a new one. Are you winning CWC? Basically I think you're SOL for a while. Do you have a ronaldo like play (worth hundreds of millions) that real madrid or someone wants to buy?

That will help you tremendously, but will probably hurt your championships

i have exactly the same problem-question. i have taken Harrogate and it's exactly the same thing here. 27200 stadium. 5 milion non football costs per month (which is the boards wages i think) etc... and notice that i pay 2,3 milion wages per week in my players! my new stadium was built in 2025 and i am in 2030 now and i want a second stadium. i am not sure i will last without it. how many season ticket holders do you have? i am asking to see if it is possible to sell for example 20000 season tickes in a stadium of 27000 capacity.

I brought Workington up to Premier League and I found it surprisingly easy to stay in the black. I am close to swimming in cash. I struggled alot at the lower divisions due to small stadium capacity but after I got into PL, my expanded 25k stadium is awesome. Plus the TV rights cash injection, I make around 1 mil + a month. The TV revenue and Prize money from Premier League alone is massive.

I brought Workington up to Premier League and I found it surprisingly easy to stay in the black. I am close to swimming in cash. I struggled alot at the lower divisions due to small stadium capacity but after I got into PL, my expanded 25k stadium is awesome. Plus the TV rights cash injection, I make around 1 mil + a month. The TV revenue and Prize money from Premier League alone is massive.

in my case for example a new board has taken the club and this time it has directors, generall managers etc and it's wages are much more than the wages of the previous board...

Stadium 1

Stadium 2

Stadium 3

My finances were not too great when the third stadium was built, I was in debt for most of the season.

awesome! though it's very funny that last 2 stadium will have your name, just calling it a bit different!

Edit: i just saw that your team's location is at london. the question is:IS THERE SOMEONE WHO'S TEAM LOCATION IS IN A SMALL VILLAGE AND HAS BUILT A 2ND VERY BIG STADIUM?

awesome! though it's very funny that last 2 stadium will have your name, just calling it a bit different!

Edit: i just saw that your team's location is at london. the question is:IS THERE SOMEONE WHO'S TEAM LOCATION IS IN A SMALL VILLAGE AND HAS BUILT A 2ND VERY BIG STADIUM?

Unfortunately it is based in Morden (London), which the game doesn't seem to recognise is actually in London as the details of the location are not in the database. My location gets treated as a tiny village in the middle of no where.

Unfortunately it is based in Morden (London), which the game doesn't seem to recognise is actually in London as the details of the location are not in the database. My location gets treated as a tiny village in the middle of no where.

yeah, i've also checked the database. i just dont know how this works as i see that some other people for example cannot build a new stadium because of lack of space...

yeah, i've also checked the database. i just dont know how this works as i see that some other people for example cannot build a new stadium because of lack of space...

I don't think new stadia are ever blocked due to lack of space, only stadium expansions. I may be wrong though.

I don't think new stadia are ever blocked due to lack of space, only stadium expansions. I may be wrong though.

yeah you probably are right. so it's all about patience... how could you "live" 20 years with a stadium of only 25000-30000 capacity?

It was really frustrating. The second 20 year wait was just as bad.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45152/t1542972-possible-to-get-2nd-new-stadium/

in this topic you can see the same thing that happened to you: 20-year waiting.

(if it is unlegal that i posted the adress of another forum you can delete my message and i am sorry).

so as i see probably it takes 20 years for a club to get the licence to build a new stadium. or does someone else have a "better" experience?

I'm in this terrible wait too. It's very frustrating to see every seat filled up every game of the season (virtually), but the board won't build a new stadium as 20 years has not passed yet. I'm probably still a decade away from expanding our 18,372 stadium :(

I'm in this terrible wait too. It's very frustrating to see every seat filled up every game of the season (virtually), but the board won't build a new stadium as 20 years has not passed yet. I'm probably still a decade away from expanding our 18,372 stadium :(

i am 15 years away. you are...... lucky!

• 2 months later...

Just a quick update to this thread for anyone who is interested. If the idea of having to wait 20 years to gain a new stadium is true then I have four more long seasons losing 8-10 Million pounds a month... I have managed to offset this by making 200 Million a season on player sales or from loan fees of my wonderkid youngster regens that I sign as soon as the date for the specific countries is reached. Without this income the club would have become insolvent by now as this has been going on since 2023 and im currently in the 2035/36 season...

• 1 year later...

1st New Stadium in 2021

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p517/JLdeWeers/Fm%202011%20Stadium/Fm%202011%20Ajax%201st%20New%20Stadium/AjaxNewStadiumNews.png

2nd New Stadium in 2043

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p517/JLdeWeers/Fm%202011%20Stadium/Fm%202011%20Ajax%202nd%20New%20Stadium/Ajax2ndNewStadiumNews.png

From 2035 I had 1B in my bank balance, so I was hoping to buy the 2nd new stadium in full. Not named after me and seats just under 100k, but in the end it only cost me 24M.

Thanks for the tips on the 20 years rule. Thinking about a 3rd new stadium.

1st New Stadium in 2021

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p517/JLdeWeers/Fm%202011%20Stadium/Fm%202011%20Ajax%201st%20New%20Stadium/AjaxNewStadiumNews.png

2nd New Stadium in 2043

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p517/JLdeWeers/Fm%202011%20Stadium/Fm%202011%20Ajax%202nd%20New%20Stadium/Ajax2ndNewStadiumNews.png

From 2035 I had 1B in my bank balance, so I was hoping to buy the 2nd new stadium in full. Not named after me and seats just under 100k, but in the end it only cost me 24M.

Thanks for the tips on the 20 years rule. Thinking about a 3rd new stadium.

3rd New Stadium in 2065.

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p517/JLdeWeers/Fm%202011%20Stadium/Fm%202011%20Ajax%203rd%20New%20Stadium/Ajax3rdNewStadiumNews.png

Archived