Games Keeps Crashing

crash dumps can only be accessed by SI technical gurus to find out what went wrong to cause the crash dump try pming a member of SI so they can give you further info on what you need to do

Can you suggest anyone in particular, to sent it to?

The warning about 'maximum amount of teams' is most likely down to bad editing. If you've made any edits to the db, go back and fix it up. Post in the Editors Hideaway if you need more help.

As for crash dumps, goto Preferences and untick 'Enable Data Collection'. It seems to have helped some people.

The warning about 'maximum amount of teams' is most likely down to bad editing. If you've made any edits to the db, go back and fix it up. Post in the Editors Hideaway if you need more help.

As for crash dumps, goto Preferences and untick 'Enable Data Collection'. It seems to have helped some people.

I haven't used any editor tools but I've reinstalled the game now so going to give it another try now

Still getting the issue with the Belarus league, even though i've not used any editor. Its like that after i install it, its really annoying because i had the game installed a few months back and it worked fine:mad:

Archived