How to Wreck My Rival

Hey all, half way through my season and I'm 2 points behind the league leader Olympiakos. We've both yet to lose a game in 16 contests this season. I score boat loads of goals, and they shut people down.

Is there anyway I can wreck their momentum? I don't have money to purchase their players, and I don't think my comments have effected their manager (just a couple and he doesn't like me much). I'm afraid of praising their players and actually boosting their performance while disheartening mine.

Any tips? Should I praise their opponents the day before a game?

Praising their oponents may wreck your own teams moral which would be bad for you.

Try telling their manager he's rubbish, it may prompt the board to give him less money as they believe in him less, or even sack him if he has a bad patch!

the problem in telling the manager he's rubbish is of course that if in the future you want to purchase a player from his side he won't negotiate with you due to personal issues.

And also your own players can view it as unprofessional.

I agree with Graham, just stick to what you are doing.

I actually want to make my rivals better, my side is the only one in the league that does well in Europe. Healthy competition makes it more exciting and challenging.

I tried starting bidding wars, but the other teams monitoring always backed out.

All I've done was **** off Olympiakos two best strikers (one regen) saying how they were going to prove me wrong about their manager. They are 1 and 2 in league scoring! BACKFIRE!

So yeah, we both have one loss, mine coming to them on the 2nd to last game of the season. Their winger somehow made a miracle goal from the corner of the penalty area.... So now if they win their last game, we will be tied and they will win based on results.

So what I've done was find their opponent, and praised them (they had medium moral) I instantly noticed they went from good, okay, and poor to good or higher, I'm also attending the game. I'll be epic ****ed if I come in 2nd after a one loss season (which was a BS loss).

Archived