Loan rules are an absolute joke!!!!

I'm Bristol City in my first season sitting in 2nd after 15 games, with Harewood and Emanuel Thomas' 3 month loans finishing and me not being able to renew as theres a limit for the length of short term loans. Is there anything I can do, or will I have to wait until the transfer window re-opens. Or, will I not even be able to get them on loan for the rest of the season, I currently can only do 3 months which won't work for the reason above.

Oh yeah, didn't think about writing to the F.A, such a useful bit of advice from you. Really wish I had the thinking powers of you two and your sarcasm

Well to be fair you stated that the "Loan rules are a joke" and the FA set the rules :D

You will have to wait until January. There is a work around when they first join your club on loan for 3 months that you can offer a longer term loan and not have it count towards your long loan limit. You have to do it as soon as the loanee joins the club though.

You will have to wait until January. There is a work around when they first join your club on loan for 3 months that you can offer a longer term loan and not have it count towards your long loan limit. You have to do it as soon as the loanee joins the club though.

Okay cheers for the replies. Even the mis-implied ;)

Archived