Down to ten men - The best touchline shouts?

Basically as the title suggests what are the best touchline shouts to use after going a man down?

Recently did this and threw away a 2 goal lead to draw 2-2 and wasnt sure which shouts were best to use.

I think I shot myself in the foot tbh :rolleyes:

It depends on the other elements of the scenario- opponent, scoreline, required scoreline, fitness of players...

If winning comfortably, go "control", "retain possession", "take a breather", "drop deeper", "stay on feet", "stand off opponents".

If narrowly winning, you could do that, or you could go "defend" and add "clear ball to flanks".

If losing, go "counter", "get ball forward", "shoot on sight", "pump ball into box", "pass to feet". If you really need a goal, try those shouts on "attack", plus "push higher up" and "hassle opponents".

Unless it's a winger that's been sent off lol, then it's clear to flank ;)

I dont play with wingers :p

It depends on the other elements of the scenario- opponent, scoreline, required scoreline, fitness of players...

If winning comfortably, go "control", "retain possession", "take a breather", "drop deeper", "stay on feet", "stand off opponents".

If narrowly winning, you could do that, or you could go "defend" and add "clear ball to flanks".

If losing, go "counter", "get ball forward", "shoot on sight", "pump ball into box", "pass to feet". If you really need a goal, try those shouts on "attack", plus "push higher up" and "hassle opponents".

:thup: Awesome, will implement this in future

Archived