deselecting player in squad screen

Does anyone know how to deselect a player in the squad screen?

I hate when this happens to me. I accidently click on the sideways arrow to the left of the players name and the players name get highlighted in blue. At that point the only way to deselect that player is to send him to the reserve or youth team, then bring him back to the first team.

I hope someone can tell me an easier way then doing this...:confused:

Does anyone know how to deselect a player in the squad screen?

I hate when this happens to me. I accidently click on the sideways arrow to the left of the players name and the players name get highlighted in blue. At that point the only way to deselect that player is to send him to the reserve or youth team, then bring him back to the first team.

I hope someone can tell me an easier way then doing this...:confused:

Click on the arrow again :)

Click on the arrow again :)

Is it really that easy? Can't believe i've never tried this :rolleyes:

On a similar note.

During a match, on the tactics screen. If i sub my goalie. My goalies attribute screen (the one to the right that replaces the positioning screen, and highlighting the important attributes for that player role) pops up, everytime.

So i have to go to team instructions (or whichever one of them it is) to select positions, to be able to see the pitch with my players positions again.

It happens as soon as i make the sub. And it only happens with my goalie.

You wouldn't have a simple reason and solution to that, by any chance?

If you're unsure about what i'm talking about then just say so. I'm aware of it being a bit of a confusing explanation :D

Is it really that easy? Can't believe i've never tried this :rolleyes:

On a similar note.

During a match, on the tactics screen. If i sub my goalie. My goalies attribute screen (the one to the right that replaces the positioning screen, and highlighting the important attributes for that player role) pops up, everytime.

So i have to go to team instructions (or whichever one of them it is) to select positions, to be able to see the pitch with my players positions again.

It happens as soon as i make the sub. And it only happens with my goalie.

You wouldn't have a simple reason and solution to that, by any chance?

If you're unsure about what i'm talking about then just say so. I'm aware of it being a bit of a confusing explanation :D

I have exactly the same issue. Quote annoying and I don't think there's any way to stop it. Just a minor glitch.

Archived