Getting bored...new challenge?

I started my career with a club in the third division of my created American league system, took them through the ranks, won the American title, won the North American Champions League, then resigned.

Then I got offered the job at AC Milan after they finished 7th in Serie A and sacked the manager. Took them over, won Serie A my first year and made the semis of the Europa League. This year, I'm currently at the top of Serie A after 20 matches, with a 5-point lead on Inter. I'm in the semis of the Italian Cup, with an easy two-leg fixture against Fiorentina awaiting me before a probable final with Juventus, and I'm in the first knockout round of the Champions League.

And I'm ferociously bored. Most of my top players want to "move to a bigger club," but selling them would send Milan down the table and lead to me getting fired, because the replacements would undoubtedly be of a lesser quality at a higher price. Serie A matches, with the exceptions of Inter and Juve, are foregone conclusions from kick-off.

On the international side, I took over Argentina with 2 matches left in 2014 World Cup qualifying, when they were in 6th in South America. I took the final two matches, got them into the tournament, but the team is horrifically underperforming, so doing well there should be an interesting challenge.

But in any case, I'm bored as could be on the club level. I don't think I'm quite ready to drop to the lower levels of the English leagues to bring a small club to the Prem, but I don't think I want to stick around in Milan after this season. I have a bunch of (created) North American leagues loaded, but that doesn't sound like too much fun, and in Europe, I have England, Italy, Belgium, France, and Spain loaded.

So, overall, any suggestions on where I should go/what my next challenge should be?

Archived