Cheer up son!

Stupid mistake #1 - I thought that I should give the captaincy to my young star playmaker, hoping it would turn out like Fabregas for Arsenal

Result: Most of the squad hated the decision

Stupid mistake #2 - Immediately I switched the captaincy to the old captain

Result - The squad were happy again except for my young star who is UNH, "feels he's made the wrong decision joining the club", and is Complacent in every game. Though he's played alright.

How can I get this guy back onside?

What is his squad status?

UNH

Slight Concerns: Feels he may have made the wrong decision joining

Major Concerns: Unsure of his future at the club after being stripped of captaincy

Short-term plans: Considering his options

Also a few weeks after that, he didn't show up for training.

i always thought that 19 was too young, my new god francisco has just turned 21 been playing first team since he was about 16/17, been vice captain for a year and will most liekly take over captaincy from casilias next season. got to bring them through slowly otherwise teamamtes get the rage

Wait, after what you did you're all blaming *him* for being furious? Really? That's one of the most realistically annoyed players I've heard of in FM.

If you believe he shoulda been captain, you shoulda left him there and waited for the rest of your veteran team to get over it.

Saying "Oops" and giving it to someone else not only stabs the young player in the back, but if I'm in that locker room I'm saying to my teammate "Our manager has no backbone."

Archived