HELP ! Lack Of Harmony In The Club .

You need to look at each person and resolve their issues. Most will just say unhappy due to lack of harmony, but there will be a few who want first team football, new contracts, lack of praise, etc.

I never experienced this problem. I had managed 10 different team in FM but never faces this problem. Maybe you really sucks at this game, like bad team talk, sign player that you scout tell need to do a lot of adapting to join the team etc. This small2 thing matter

Listen, in all honesty, just win.

In my last season I started with 0% harmony. When we got to January we were over 60%.

If you want to be really proactive, you can offer new contracts to unhappy players, ask players for new signings, and get rid of a player who's personality is rubbing your team the wrong way.

I've gotten rid of my assistant coach (wasn't much good anyway) because one of my better players disliked him. I also dumped a good MC because he didn't like me.

@ Sifha238

-

i would appreciate greatly if you would be a little more polite with your words .

no one starts playing this game as a pro .

everyone would suck at this game right in the beginning and slowly build up their foundations .

unfortunately im a slow learner in this game and im trying to seek advice .

your words totally dampen my mood to improve .

@ Montanaro

-

i've got players who listed one another as favourite personnel .

some of them even had my name listed down too .

and my assistant manager is not well liked so i've terminated his contract .

found out the reason why the players complained .

the previous assistant manager is way too harsh with his words .

i'll follow your advice .

thank you . (:

A bad team talk can also cause some lack of harmony, if you are too harsh then the players will feel that you don't give them enough credit(it shows on their personal page) so remember to always give praise when it's deserved.

Look on your squad for players unhappy or with the SLT in their information and try to make them happy and the harmony will just go up.

Archived