Loan for entire season is not for the entire season?

This could be an error on my part.

His loan deal was due to expire on the 19/5/2013. (The day of the P-O semi final first leg) Now the deal expires on the 23/5/2013 (the day after the second leg)

So if I get to the final (touch wood) then possibly his deal will extend to after the final?

Could anybody clarify this for me please? :thup:

Because often IRL it doesn't - i remember a few years ago when my club said one of our loan players was back at the end of the regular season, whether we made the play-offs or not, but it didn't matter since we finished 7th anyway!

There probably should be a mechanism in-game to extend the loan since this is what I think tends to happen IRL, but not sure how difficult it would be to implement...

Wow, congratulations!! Are you staying with them or trying for a bigger job?

Well Barnsley offered me the post earlier on in the season which i delayed till the end of the season, but I think I will definatly stay with Telford now.

Where are Barnsley? Where did you start at the beginning of your save?

Barnsley just won the League 1 play-offs so back in the Championship.

Started with Telford at the start of the game in the Blue Square North.

The offer just came through again and I've rejected it now, lets hope I get a decent transfer kitty next season :rolleyes:

Wow, not many loyal mangers any more. I've just won southern premier with Didcot but I want to get to top of the hal of fame asap. I am considering another save with the aim of only moving if they don't improve on their position each season.

Ah good luck with your Didcot side, do you think you have enough quality to survive next season?

I have always been a loyal manager. I cant see me managing another English side at the minute. Dont think I could stomach beating my Telford side :p

Whenever I sign someone on loan until the end of the season its until 30/6/20xx I often find myself terminating loans at the beginning of May or April if the job is done to save on wages lol.

Whenever I sign someone on loan until the end of the season its until 30/6/20xx I often find myself terminating loans at the beginning of May or April if the job is done to save on wages lol.

:eek: You pay for loan wages?

If they are not for free then I dont bother :p

I sign players on loan who are transfer listed who aren't in what the assistant says is those who would be interested. I play as Stoke, and Diarra at Real Madrid isn't interested in signing permanently normally; but he is transfer listed and will come on loan for the first season. Get him for half the wages and about 450k, I've had Rafael van der Vaart on loan, Riquelme and a fair few others like Milito, Suazo on loan for a bargain price for one season whilst I wait on players developing or good bargains.

Agbonlahor has fallen down the pecking order at Barcelona and will be on his way to me in the summer for a couple of million and 50k a week, he will do for a season because I've got 2 regens to loan out, and Santa Cruz is beginning to need phasing out. The loan market at premiership level is excellent, just a shame about the registration now, first season I often loan 6/7 players in because it doesn't matter if they don't play because they don't disrupt the team.

Play offs are a nightmare!!! Was 5-0 up with 20 mins left in final of the Championships play offs and ended up losing!!!:(

Needless to say i was mad and ended up breaking my mouse because threw it against the wall!

I went to the loo when 5-0 and left the game playing, pretty confident i was going to the Prem!

GUTTED!!!

Archived