My CM doesn't want to play as a goalkeeper!

Basically, played the last game of the season. Already won the league the game before, 3-0 up and this happens: My keeper forgets that the white lines are his box.

28bcvpf.png

And silly me doesn't have a keeper on the bench:eek:.

So I shove my Ball Winning Midfielder in net because he has a keeper rating of 2.

Now, the last thing I expect is they score cause he can't kick a ball right, but they do.

23vnof4.png

21l494l.png

Yeah, so anyway, I get this:

1i0cna.png

2upa9nk.png

Even though he's played there every game since I signed him as well the majority of that game.

16ie0kg.png

So, my point is, I've already got two key players throwing a hissy fit in the reserves. How long will this last for?

Also, why is he so thick?

All these screenshots are in case Vangelis wants them (which he will) :D.

hmm, I don't see any proof..... :) hehe

Anyway, appreciate the humour ;)

By the way, you have to agree that it lightened up the Opening post!

On the topic, this happens even with closer positions to each other. For example in my AEK's save I played a ST as AMC due to abundant of ST and lack o AMCs.he was unhappy too :(

That shouldn't be a sending off. He's not denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity.

The kick would be poor because the player will have a random "kicking" value, so he gets poor distance on goal kicks.

Yeah, that seems a strange one. He's whinging that he wants to play in midefield yet that's where he's played all season bar one emergency stint in goal. Odd.

Yeah, that is annoying. I feel the game should really use the player's passing rating, or something similar, to determine their goal kick rating. They might mess up a kick or two due to nerves, but what your "keeper" does with his feet should be the least of your worries - not the biggest of them.

I accidentally subbed my GK instead of my RB in my last game, 3-0 up with 10 mins to go, and though I was so dominant that the oppo couldn't get any passes strung together they still had a half-chance after every goal kick - which often led to another goal kick. If they hadn't had such an awful striker, they actually could have pulled level.

I had this on one of the earlier patches.

I put Sol Campbell in goal because my Keeper got sent off & he let in about 4 goals.

After the game i got the same message in my inbox and on his personal screen he was 'unhappy at being played out of position' and he had a slight concern 'would like to play as a center back'.

I only played him there for about 25mins of the game because my Keeper got sent off, cry baby! ;)

Archived