Reserve games in Italy

There isn't one.

That's why loaning and co-ownership is so popular there.

Ahhh thanks. Pretty weak imo, well annoying at least anyway. I wonder if i can get my assisstant manager to manager loanings and co-ownings in my reserves...

It's not a bad thing, no Reserves League. The Reserves League in England is rubbish enough anyway. Spanish B teams are probably the best but I wouldn't rely on them since they can also go up and down the ladder.

It's not a bad thing, no Reserves League. The Reserves League in England is rubbish enough anyway. Spanish B teams are probably the best but I wouldn't rely on them since they can also go up and down the ladder.

For me the point of the reserve league is not so much for its quality but for the fact that it keeps your backup players match fit. These are guys who don't make my first team bench but may be called upon if injuries strike. I want them to be match fit straight away.

For me the point of the reserve league is not so much for its quality but for the fact that it keeps your backup players match fit. These are guys who don't make my first team bench but may be called upon if injuries strike. I want them to be match fit straight away.

Then chuck them in the Primavera team (Under-20s). You shouldn't have too many 20-year-olds in the Under-20s to take up spaces anyway (just as you don't want to fill your Under-18s with lots of 18-year-olds as they count as overage players). The Under-20s are your Reserves squad in a sense.

Archived