Calling team Meeting?

I never understood the requirements for that to be honest, when I had rough patches where I barely won a game in 10 games I couldn't call up a team meeting, and when I did ok I could.

You do it by interacting with a player (apparently he doesn't have to be the captain), you'll see an option there to call a meeting.

I may be wrong but you can only call a team meeting when your under achieving,maybe someone can confirm that as correct ?

I meant to add,when you do have a chance to call a team meeting i think it's done through your captains "interact" screen.

taylorsmen is right...The times i've had it is when the team is really underacheiving and you do it through interacting with your captain.

I've done it with other players, although it was through the backroom advice screen.

Yeah you can. Usually when a player complains about the lack of harmony or poor form you can select the option from the backroom advice page.

It is probably best giving the responsibility to someone with high influence attributes to call the meeting

Has anyone ever achieved anything with this option anyway? Whenever I've used it, it seemed to make things worse. :confused:

I tried it yesterday and it didnt make any difference. Apparently the players couldnt fix their problems or something like that

Has anyone ever achieved anything with this option anyway? Whenever I've used it, it seemed to make things worse. :confused:

Well, 7th in the League - should be first - captain held a team meeting, said everyone felt good after. Won six games on the trot, six clean sheets, now top of the table.

Coincidence? Maybe.

I can't say if it affected my game (the actual game of football) but the news came back as positive after I called for a meeting, still I don't really pay attention to that, after all it's just a minor part of FM that I don't care one way or the other (if it boosts morale or lowers it).

You interact with your captain and ask him to call the meeting.

All it does, as far as I can tell, is either improve morale slightly... or more often than not it'll do absolutely nothing.

It's one of those features that's currently ill-defined and whilst not game-breaking, it's a minor annoyance more than anything.

Press conferences on the other hand...

Here's a tip:

Add the 'board confidence' view to the homepage as the 'squad harmony' bar is always visible. This enables you to quickly look at the squad harmony. If it drops to a certain level you have problems and a team meeting will usually push it higher.

I dont see the point to the team meeting as you never really get any say over what is or is not discussed. Its a cosmetic touch at present and not at all bad but it does feel rather redundant. Saying that you can call one only when you are underachieving.

In my opinion, I should be able to call a meeting whenever *I* think the team is underachieving, not when the game thinks I'm underachieving.

Too many options are fixed to only go live in certain situations thus limiting my own decisions as to when to do stuff.

Archived