The lowest of the low

I usually play hot-seat style with 2 mates, and any game where I lose to them is difficult to swallow, in particular cup finals and any time they edge me out in the title challenge.

But on the flip-side there is nothing more satisfying in FM than beating other human managers, which is why I barely play on my own any more.

Totally losing the dressing room at Bangor City 4 seasons in after building a ver promising youth system up. Sacked and had to start all over again elsewhere.

Fast forward ten years and I've learned from those mistakes with Stafford Rangers and have finally reached League 2 with some fantastic youth players breaking through.

the lowest for me must have been when i won the league with man utd and the season after they sacked me when i was top of the league. Man city did hammer me 4-0 i think but on course for 2 in a row and gettin sacked isnt good feeling. Also just now im in my first season at hull attempting to avoid relegation and have just got out of relegation zone - 1 point clear after 30 games.

Archived