Stockport County?

Hi, I am looking to start a new game with Stockport County. This is because they are in a lot of financial trouble etc. and it could be a good challenge. I wanted to do Portsmouth but I didn't want to go straight into the Prem. Could anyone tell me if they are in real financial trouble or if they are fine? Also, are there any other clubs in serious trouble of going into Administration? Thanks in advance,

Stockport are in dire financial trouble in real life, Not sure what their finances are like in the game though..

Our finances aren't too bad in the game. We've kind of jumped ahead slightly, and assumed the Melrose takeover has already gone through.

Still got no money though (for the first season anyway)

Chester City, they are no longer even in the BSP irl.

Swindon Town? I think they are irl too.

problem is though Chester although points deduction there finance issues was down to the fans protest to try get vaughan out. BSP gates went right down to 400 from the league average of over 1,000 Si could not predict such percentage drop and disfaction. Whether they updated chester data to reflect the protest gates to make it more realistic model in updates I cant say.

Sadly despite them likely going to BSN they quickly come a powerhouse at BSN level because the infastructure potential is league standard.

Stockport will likely be hard task but mostly most clubs in a mess get taken over unrealistically as Si dont or cant allow clubs to go under.

It makes this sort challenges a mooted task as you just ride it out till the envitable buyout.

I tried these challenges but got fed up with the game buying out turning challenge easier.

Swindon Town? I think they are irl too.

Kidding me aint ya? The consortium that own us have a combined worth of about £1 billion and we have one of the richest people in the UK as one of our financial backers. The chances are we're one of the richest clubs outside the premiership.

Our financial troubles are long gone ;)

Archived