will i get sacked immediately if i didnt meet the season expectation?

I'm going to start a new season with Newcastle united in coca cola championship league, the minimun season expectation is winner, so if i became 3rd or a 5th, will i get sacked immediately?

might do in the situation of newcastle but might not if you end up going up anyway obviously a bigger issue at newcastle where there a huge club and its over something as big as getting back into the top flight when there the best team in the league by quiet a way where as you probably wouldnt if you were say everton and finished low in the premier league a whole different issue when promotion and relegation are concerned especially if your not ex[pected to go down or are strong favorites to go up

Simple answer?

NO!

I played worst season with Stuttgart.

Expected 3 (title challenge) - finished 9th (barely).

Board was disappointed. Wages were good but not very good. Dressing room was awful - 22%. Since I was fighting up from 14th at mid season matches and players were OK - good. Signings OK. European competition was good (slightly above expectations), cup was awful (knocked out 2nd round).

I got new contract (even tho I had 1 year running on the old one) around 30 mil budget and just top half expectations. Dressing room turned up to 67% after just a few friendlies and after 1/4 of the season I'm at 2nd place.

Lol I wanted to delete the save, and almost broke my keyboard. But it turned out to be fun.

I'm going to start a new season with Newcastle united in coca cola championship league, the minimun season expectation is winner, so if i became 3rd or a 5th, will i get sacked immediately?

If your anything like me then you probably will get sacked if you don't reach the clubs expectations. When the demo for fm10 came out I picked Newcastle and unfortunately was terrible and got sacked in October.

Archived