The "Filter out unrealistic targets" option

The ones that are filtered out.... unrealistic targets because of reputation differences, or unrealistic targets because of transfer fees/wages?

That is to say, could a player who would like to join your club be filtered out because they are out of your wage structure or you dont have enough money to sign?

The ones that are filtered out.... unrealistic targets because of reputation differences, or unrealistic targets because of transfer fees/wages?

That is to say, could a player who would like to join your club be filtered out because they are out of your wage structure or you dont have enough money to sign?

I'm not sure what it's based on, but I can tell you that I have managed to sign people that my assistant had filtered out when I went through them one by one.

I'm not sure what it's based on, but I can tell you that I have managed to sign people that my assistant had filtered out when I went through them one by one.

yeah I've had this situation as well, so that made me wonder what the actual criteria is for that filter...

I think it is based on a bit of both. Definitely (I'm presuming the quality of your assistant has something to do with this as well), there will be players that your ass man filters out that will still sign for you, but generally filtering them gets a players who definitely want to play for your club.

I'm not sure how much it is based on financially filtering, as I sometimes still get players wanting unrealistic money but that are still happy to join, so on the most part it is based on reputation and their willingness to sign for you if you made an offer, but I'm sure there would be some filtering that goes on as well if somebody has wages that are unaffordable for your club.

Daft targets as in, bad players ? Or what ? They don't get filtered out as far as I know, I've scouted thousands of players and only a tiny fraction of them were any good (for a top Premiership side, that is), I think I did have my Assistant filter out players that did want to join me, so I guess there are exceptions everywhere :)

Slightly off-topic, but.. when you filter players out based on attributes, obviously some are still masked (if you play with masked attributes), do they get filtered out even though they *might* have >15 in tackling ? Or whatever.. it's something that I've always thought about but never bothered to "test" it, it isn't gamebreaking so I can live without knowing the answer, although it would be super nice ^^

Daft targets as in, bad players ? Or what ? They don't get filtered out as far as I know, I've scouted thousands of players and only a tiny fraction of them were any good (for a top Premiership side, that is), I think I did have my Assistant filter out players that did want to join me, so I guess there are exceptions everywhere :)

Slightly off-topic, but.. when you filter players out based on attributes, obviously some are still masked (if you play with masked attributes), do they get filtered out even though they *might* have >15 in tackling ? Or whatever.. it's something that I've always thought about but never bothered to "test" it, it isn't gamebreaking so I can live without knowing the answer, although it would be super nice ^^

Daft targets as in unrealistic targets I believe.

And yes, they do get filtered out. Obviously when you ask for a list of players with at least 15 tackling they're not going to include players that MIGHT have 15 tackling.

Archived