How to uninstall 10.3 and install 10.2 using STEAM

Hi,

Been trying to re-install 10.2 using STEAM.

So I go to "delete local content" - that goes fine. Then when I go onto properties to try and stop the game automatically updating - the box is greyed out. I try downloading the new game and it downloads the game with 10.3?

I need help with two things:

1) How to completely uninstall Football Manager with steam (There is a thread but I can't remember where it is)?

2) How I can reinstall using steam but only to 10.2?

Cheers.

There is no way to downgrade to a previous version with steam. Sadly you have to play the latest version, uninstalling and reinstalling doesnt work because it just downloads the full game including the new update all in one go. I got in touch with the steam support and they told me this, and i also asked the steam expert on these forums.

I did try this when 10.2 came out, as I thought it was a complete joke of a patch unless you played narrow and won 5-0 every other game.

I cannot understand why anyone would want to go back to that patch, it was horrible, by far the worst of the 3.

Hi

If your having issues with 10.3 let us know we might be able to help. If we cannot (or the experts i should say - not me) then maybe the tactics forum could offer some advice.

K..:)

I cant understand why people like 10.3 patch, its a joke!

For some reason the game is now very slow, whereas a week ago on patch 10.2 it was lightning fast!! grrr....

Goals mainly come from midfield/defence rather than my **** hot strikers (fabbiani n perea should be scoring atleast 50 between them in league 1!

patch 0.2 was perfect, this one sucks!

For me this latest patch has made the game almost unplayable! Im top of the league by an absulote mile (14points) after 33 games, but I just dont enjoy the game (the feeling/fluency you got from 0.2)!

Iv got a good computer 3GB, 4x 2.40 mghz.... Yet its running medium databse (10,000) players extremly slow!?? I thought patches usually made your game quicker

Hi

If your having issues with 10.3 let us know we might be able to help. If we cannot (or the experts i should say - not me) then maybe the tactics forum could offer some advice.

K..:)

My 3d worked with 10.1 and 10.2, now I have to use 2d because 3d won't work with 10.3. (Root problem was initially bug reported for 9.2).

As I bought through Steam, no amount of helpful advice is going to let me play in 3d again. ;)

• Administrators
My 3d worked with 10.1 and 10.2, now I have to use 2d because 3d won't work with 10.3. (Root problem was initially bug reported for 9.2).

As I bought through Steam, no amount of helpful advice is going to let me play in 3d again. ;)

Try updating your graphics card drivers - http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4455407&postcount=33

Try updating your graphics card drivers - http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4455407&postcount=33

Hi Neil,

the problem is that the latest drivers for certain cards have not worked with the 3d match engine for just over a year now, and with 10.3 the drivers older than that now longer work at all with the game. ;)

Have faith that your 3d team are currently looking at the issue based on the latest bug reports for 10.3, but it is something of a frustration being a Steam user and not being able to roll the game back to an earlier patch version at will when things like this crop up.

Archived