HELP NEEDED: Can't stop buying youngsters!

I think I developed a serious case of 'Wenger Syndrome'. Hoarding no end of youngsters for my squad... my U18 and Reserve teams are not big enough to accomodate the influx and there's no way I am going to put them into first team action or send them out on loan!

Half the fun of the game for me is nurturing young talent into the best... but its become something of an obsession for me, just signing ever player which has a PA of two and a half stars or over.

I cant help myself!

Is someone aware of how to overcome this addiction??

Yeah start selling them with a 50% profit of future transfers. And raise the bar to have a potential abiilty of at least 3-3.5 stars. But I promise, once you sell your first youngster this way you will be cured :D

I have the same problem every time, so after a few seasons I add a new manager and loan/sell all the best youngsters to his club (with low buy back prices) and see which team becomes better. Believe me, it's a great feeling to have two clubs full with "your" players compete in the Champions league. Best I ever had was when they were in the same group and then met again in the semi(?) final.

Well, I wont be selling them till they are in their 20's, try to max their potential to milk as much of them as possible. I have gone with a few 2.5 stars as players are able to out-do scout reports. Since they cost next to bugger all to begin with then I'm not too fussed.

Archived