Is it possible my striker is being poisoned, or something?

I realize it is unlikely, yet examining the player's profile for the first time in a week (game time, that is) and his attributes are suddenly sinking like a sunset: 19 are visually represented by reda arrows pointing straight down.

How is this possible? I yelled at him a couple of weeks ago, but this is ridiculous!

poisoned?

I realize it is unlikely, yet examining the player's profile for the first time in a week (game time, that is) and his attributes are suddenly sinking like a sunset: 19 are visually represented by reda arrows pointing straight down.

How is this possible? I yelled at him a couple of weeks ago, but this is ridiculous!

poisoned?

He was being played, and the schedule he was assigned has not caused this to happen previously to him or anyone else.

Which leaves point 2: if his morale can be improved, would it be possible for him to reverse his attribute loss?

Or is it like gaining weight, ie. really easy to gain, very hard to lose?

well for one his morale is very low.

for second.. has his stats truly gone down?

because those arrows can just be a snap shot which dont really mean much over the course of a few months.

all those stats that are showing as a red arrow could have been showing as a green arrow only the week before. meaning they've all gone up by one point. and then back down by one point.

natural fluctuation.

Archived