Premier Division Registration window open URGENT HELP

"Team x are now allowed to register new players for the Premier Division

A maximum of 25 players can be registered"

I've never seen this on an old game. i don't get it, what does it mean?

Does this mean I'm only allowed to use 25 players in the league this season?

Does it mean I'm allowed to buy 25 new players?

What do I do, just give squad numbers to my newbies?

HELP! I've put urgent because I don't want to continue with my game until I know what I'm doing with this

So it's a real rule? so basically i give squad numbers to all my over 25s that I wish to have playing in the season, that's the most important thing?

Yup - next season it will be real. So basically register 25 squad numbers (as many as possible to over 21s) and make sure that there are at least 8 Homegrown players in your 25 man squad.

Has the above cleared up the issue for you? If not, please post any remaining questions you have and I will respond.

To reiterate, you can only register 25 squad numbers. You do not have to give a squad number to players that are 21 or under at the start of the season so no need to waste a squad number on a player that is 21 or under.

A minimum of 8 players out of the 25 that you give squad numbers to have to be trained in England. However, if you only pick 24 squad numbers, then you will only need to register 7 players that were trained in England (and so on).

So I'm trying to buy Milevskiy on deadline day, everything is accepted and its all set to go through but it won't let me register him in time. why the hell is the registration window before the transfer deadline. so annoying

Has the above cleared up the issue for you? If not, please post any remaining questions you have and I will respond.

To reiterate, you can only register 25 squad numbers. You do not have to give a squad number to players that are 21 or under at the start of the season so no need to waste a squad number on a player that is 21 or under.

A minimum of 8 players out of the 25 that you give squad numbers to have to be trained in England. However, if you only pick 24 squad numbers, then you will only need to register 7 players that were trained in England (and so on).

I may completely misunderstood this but from a real life point of view next season does that mean a lot of players squad numbers are gonna change then? like maybe Arsenal cause they'd have a younger squad

Archived