I saved Rooney's career! (that I ruined earlier)

:D Maybe some of you remember my previous post where I showed you how I bought Rooney for 90mil. when he was 28-9 and then he became not only unsettled but unhappy being removed from captaincy.

Well things didnt get better as he was crap on the field his price dropped to 8mil. i loaned him to Juventus where he broke his ankle and everything was spiraling down to hell. Next season I gave him to them for a full year(+buy option for 9mil).

Meanwhile my own Dzeko was doing amazing scoring like crazy and winning many individual awards. He was 31 so I sold him to Genoa for 30 mil.

And now.. Rooney returned to the club, and incredibly he is happy everything is fine now he even has basic spanish. So instead of getting a Dzeko replacement I used him, and he turned into a Legendary Striker ! (also just 5 goals away from beating his best season ever)

Here's how the season is going and mind you just about 20 games in the league passed:

153mmaw.png

Hahaha! nice portrait for him too, an improvement id say hes got basic spanish!? holy crap, considering he doesnt have basic english thats a hell of an achievement, but does he have favoured personnel: Ginsters?

Thanks :D I read many people here did that comparison so I decided to utilize it :D And yeah basic spanish but it took him sweet 900 days: http://i49.tinypic.com/rsg85d.png

lol@ the ginsters reference i had no idea what it is till now but now it makes sense :D

Archived