Will this laptop run fm?

hey, i need a decent laptop and was wondering if this will be able to run football manager 2010. i only play in 2d so no ned for 3d, just need to know if it will run fast enough:

Processor - Intel Pentium T3400 / 2.16 GHz ( Dual-Core )

RAM - 3 GB DDR2 SDRAM - 800 MHz ( 1 x 1 GB + 1 x 2 GB )

Hard Drive - 320 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm

Operating System - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium

Screen - 15.6' TFT 1366 x 768 ( WXGA )

Optical Drive - DVD±RW (+R double layer) / DVD-RAM

Graphics - Intel GMA X4500

Bluetooth - No

Notebook Camera - Integrated - 0.3 Megapixel

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Samsung_R519_NP-R519-FA06UK/version.asp

thanks =)

Im about to purchase a laptop but know very little about computers... PC World told me i would have to have a Top Graphics card either NVIDIA or ATI for FM10 to work. (I only play FM games no over games) Obvioulsy Laptops with this Graphic cards are alot more money so is it really necessary? As the one above does not have this?

Im about to purchase a laptop but know very little about computers... PC World told me i would have to have a Top Graphics card either NVIDIA or ATI for FM10 to work. (I only play FM games no over games) Obvioulsy Laptops with this Graphic cards are alot more money so is it really necessary? As the one above does not have this?

it depends if you want to run the 3D or not. Also dont listen to PC World sales people. They prey on people like you that dont know a lot. A normal graphics card will do. Does'nt have to be anything special. just check the recommended specs for the game

Kingrobbo - I know there is game spec but to be honest words like ATI NVIDIA etc mean noting to me.... and i did have copy of FM10 in PC World to show salesman, it was fact he was telling me normal graphics card are useless and i dont want to spend out on something that is no good.

Stevorobbo - Cheers, im not too fussed about 3D pitch. Saleman knew he was bambozzleing me with computer jargain!!

Kingrobbo - I know there is game spec but to be honest words like ATI NVIDIA etc mean noting to me.... and i did have copy of FM10 in PC World to show salesman, it was fact he was telling me normal graphics card are useless and i dont want to spend out on something that is no good.

Stevorobbo - Cheers, im not too fussed about 3D pitch. Saleman knew he was bambozzleing me with computer jargain!!

if your not bothered about 3D then the on-board graphics will be fine. On board means the graphics chip that is already built into the computer. My laptop is quite old now and runs the game fine so if you buy a new-ish laptop now you shouldnt have a problem because the on board graphics now will be better then my on board.

In other words just go out and buy a new-ish laptop. £300-£400 mark will do it and it will run the game fine

Archived