Relegated Beneath A Playable Division?

What happens if, for example, you only have the Prem and Championship loaded, and you get relegated with a team in the Championship?

I know promotion from unplayable leagues is all set on reputation, but was just wondering what had happened to anyone who'd been relegated to one.

There are no view-only leagues activated in this situation btw.

Thanks for the quick replies. :)

Was asking because I'm currently running a save with only the Prem and the Championship loaded. My poor computer won't take anything more atm. :(

If you can run the game at all I'd imagine you could have more than that loaded. What sort of specs are we talking here? Go on, tell me, I won't laugh :D

fwiw I have a dual-core Intel D220 @ only 1.50GHz (the recommended is 2GHz iirc) and 3Gb RAM - I can happily run all England, Spain, Italy, Top French and German leagues with a large Db loaded.

If you can run the game at all I'd imagine you could have more than that loaded. What sort of specs are we talking here? Go on, tell me, I won't laugh :D

fwiw I have a dual-core Intel D220 @ only 1.50GHz (the recommended is 2GHz iirc) and 3Gb RAM - I can happily run all England, Spain, Italy, Top French and German leagues with a large Db loaded.

You'll probably laugh when I tell you that I haven't a clue what specs my computer has. :o

I want to run a fast holiday game forward 100 years, and it takes forever to process all the fixtures if I have more than 2 leagues running. If I'm playing a normal game, I've managed to run 20 leagues quite happily, but I need speed for this one. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Curious to know what specs are on OPs PC seeing as to run the game makes it possible to run more than 2 leagues.

As for main post, you get sacked.

I stated I can run more than 2 leagues. I merely wanted it to be fast when in holiday mode, which it isn't if I load more than 2 leagues.

When I'm playing the game, I have all the major European leagues loaded, and it runs fine, but slow, which is all right when I'm actively playing the game, but not when it's holidaying everything.

I stated I can run more than 2 leagues. I merely wanted it to be fast when in holiday mode, which it isn't if I load more than 2 leagues.

When I'm playing the game, I have all the major European leagues loaded, and it runs fine, but slow, which is all right when I'm actively playing the game, but not when it's holidaying everything.

Sounds like a processor issue imo. or Ram.

Archived