just had a crazy transfer away from the club before cup final

Now I play lower level and SI needs to look at the way players act, conduct themselves. They to fair have admited no testing been done so not going to that angry its new beast there will be bumpy roads.

To cut to the chase players can leave at any time at this level no window or contracted as they all amatuer. You dont pay wages just appearance fees of £10.

Well I have won the title to level 9

I have amazingly goto the final of the VASE which is at wembley at this level its a major big day out to any player you would think except my keeper.

Who strangley despite being happy and content thinks the world of me for the achievements against all odds and estatic has upped bags to goto a level 9 club.

Fair enough he probably thinks we will come back down but surely would he not wait until his biggest day in his measly career has gone.

Any player who is playing in a lower league is always going to look at higher options, what your saying is exactly what a player in his situation would do so I dont think SI have anything to look at, I think your just a little bitter because you lost your keeper :)

The main problem is that you will still be seen as a level 10 club until the leagues reset so he doesn't 'know' about your promotion.

They really need to change that.

When teams get promoted from the championship to the premiership you basically have to wait till July the 25th before anyone will recognise you as a premierleague club. Some players wont join you because thy are not prepared to drop down the divisions yet they would join the club that has been relegated. You cant plan for the premier leauge as soon as you get promotion.

And why just before the board go to bed on July 24th they say your job in untouchable and are delighted with you then suddenly wake up in the moring and are only satisfied with your performance.

Grimoz

I am not bitter to be honest great servent for me and was a tower what I am getting at why move before the biggest cup final in his career the FA VASE final.

Surely he would wait then move.

JonnyGabriel & Tyoldinho

You do realise SI have amateur leagues in there structure and if the amatuer transfer system faulty then yes they do need to look at it. But league makers have no control on the workings of amateur contracts. They dont make this level correct but SI already said they will work on ME down this level as there is some quirky problems. So even though they dont do the structure there game struggles to operate at this level efficiently. Another is finances if there money in the bank they still dont know the concept its there I have 300k and asked them to relay the pitch, improve the facilities they come back say club finances are poor.

All these problems would be present at unibond level too which is the top level were amatuer sides will operate and where semi pro sides start. Which is in there game its hidden league which si with competition editor you can make playable. Therefore yes si should look at how the game behaving at this level.

Born2killzone this is very good point maybe this is an issue does'nt have a real problem in pro leagues apart from signing players and at this level it makes it worse as players are in affect non contract and can leave.

Maybe they should do a vitual promotion and relegation into a pigeon hole store. The game does this when a club cant be catched and deamed promoted/relegated the game looks at this for transfers & contract dealings if empty then use the real current league system we see.

I also wonder if we could stick all the leagues together and work transfers via position rather by table to table this way some players may be reluctant to move to bottom league 2 side and will only sign to top league 2 side. Which does happen in real life a player could be willing but reluctant to sign for struggling outfits. With the players going by there current personality linked to current standing of the club he playing for. Then consider his ability his age to factor players before peak and after. This way we can ignore promotion and relegation in a sense and it would be done on clubs current stature in pyramid.

I agree that SI need to have players acknowledge that they got promoted as it doesnt happen until the reset at end of season. Even though lower leagues are not covered by SI its something that needs to be dealt with. If you just got promoted to the Premier League and try to sign a top player he will likely reject as he doesnt want to join a team in a lower league but you have just got promoted and he will only join next season when you'll be in the PL. It needs looking at since IRL teams often buy top names thnking of next season and the possibility of staying up in a higher league.

The 10th tier isn't an official SI created league, surely there's nothing they can look at.

It happens in every league, when you get promoted to the prem, you cant sign any decent frees until after the game updates on June 1st because all the players think they will be playing in the CCC which is quite frankly incredibly stupid and something thats needed to be fixed for years.

Had no idea the system worked that way, ie. players don't know they're promoted until the June 1st reset. Wonder if this could be exploited positively as well, though. For instance, a player who has just been promoted can be snapped up on the cheap based on him being a CCC player. Of course, now he's a Premiership player-elect, he just doesn't know it.

Have you got a decent back-up keeper?

yep got one on the books so goto have greyed out one on the bench till find a replacement.

He not bad but was prone to errors like running of when a striker beared down on him because his bravery stat awful. Long as we dont get players clean through he will be fine he also prone to being nervious its why I dropped him this season.

Deakins been absolute rock and the confidences spread to others I already noticed my defense got bit nervious and thats with couple league games before the final at wembley.

Hoping to bring someone in before the final so he goes back to number 2. I am in talks with a BSN youth keeper who looks decent.

Think is its quite strange I did not start with deakins I got veteran Adam Sollitt but 12 games in from terrific start he got poached.

Deakins was his replacement now he gone at least he lasted longer no other first teamers have been stolen strangely just 2 keepers.

Which is pretty much strange my kerr striker 20 goals in 28 not one sniffing to steal him. I have young Peter Bore on the wing who got league experience really should not be level 10 scoring and assisting for fun again no poaching.

Is this down to my game resulted in poor keepers and if there are good keepers there poached but there is loads of decent outfield regens so no clubs want them.

Archived