Scouting different continents

Currently managing Legia Warsaw in Poland and my board will only let me scout around Europe. I have a media prediction of 3rd so it seems a little strange to limit scouting in this way. To make matters worse, Cracovia, who are in the same league but abit rubbish, have just gone out and bought themselves a couple of Brazilians from Serie A in Brazil.

Anything I can do to stop my board limiting scouting?

I'm 95% sure Cracovia have a lower reputation and lower finances than me but they are able to scout South America.

Just checked the bank and it looks pretty healthy. Also, I checked the editor before I started and Legia had a rep of 4000. I don't know how high I have to go before i'm allowed to scout in S. America.

I'm 95% sure Cracovia have a lower reputation and lower finances than me but they are able to scout South America.

I'm quite sure if you make a new manager and take over Cracovia you will see that they can't scout South America either.

They might have just bought some unscouted players or it could be different for the AI.

cracovia might not be able to scout it, but they can still sign players from there, just like you.

You can do some basic scouting in Brazil, and offer trials to those you think may be good. Or play friendlies against top clubs to see what kind of stats their players have.

Archived