Record low expected at *enter club* ?

sorry if this has been mentioned before, but im getting increasingly frustrated at the following message like the title, which seems to pop up after every time i lose a game. for example, im gillingham, expected to fight relegation, im doing very well in 2nd place, i go away to southampton, i game im unlikely to get anything from. i lose 2-1. the game after, is at home to millwall, and the message comes up again. even though im in 5th place, there is an apparant discust from the fans? i lost one game for crying out loud.. this also happened early on, when i lost away to leeds. I could understand sometimes if maybe you lose 2 games on the trot, so there isnt going to be as many fans watching, but a 'record' low? can this PLEASE be changed in the next patch, im fed up of being put down despite doing fantastically in the league. thanks

yeah i keep getting the same message even tho im 10 points clear at the top of the table "Record low turnout expected". in one of my matches i got this message and after when i went to look at the history it was my highest attendence ever for the club :O so i don't pay attention to it any more

Plus the fans are ------- :D

could be your fans are watching the game online instead.....

:p

might need an exciting/famous signing or could be because they expect you to win they don't bother turning up. I'd leave it just now if your doing well for expected relegation, and wait till next season, fans might flock back then!

Glad it's not just me! I can add an extra irritation: After I get that news item, the next paragraph tells me that the oppo are likely to bring X travelling fans. Then it tells me the total turnout is expected to be X - i.e. the same number. In short, I'm due to have ZERO home support!!

i see this a lot in my game. however i did not realise that it was linked to losing games. if thats the case then i do think that the regularity of this statementis too high, as i see it around once a month at least. this is despite being 7th in the league and being predicted 19th!

i see this a lot in my game. however i did not realise that it was linked to losing games. if thats the case then i do think that the regularity of this statementis too high, as i see it around once a month at least. this is despite being 7th in the league and being predicted 19th!

I don'tthink it's related to losing as I had it a few times in Season 1 at Notts Co where I went undefeated.

Archived