Fastest Players In FM08

Name: Lionel Messi

Nationality: Argentine

Club: Barcelona

Value: £20mish?

Estimated Sell Price: about £75m and even then it doubtful he will join you first season, its easier after a couple of sesons

Work Permit: Needed but will get it no bother.

Originally posted by liam_everton89:

Surely it's different from game to game so there wouldn't be much point, plus it only takes 10 seconds to put search> Accel + Pace - At least 15 / 20 / any combination of that.

Yes but there is also certain attributes like fitness, jadedness, match exercise and they all differ from how fast they go up and down.

Originally posted by McNuggetâ„¢:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by liam_everton89:

Surely it's different from game to game so there wouldn't be much point, plus it only takes 10 seconds to put search> Accel + Pace - At least 15 / 20 / any combination of that.

Yes but there is also certain attributes like fitness, jadedness, match exercise and they all differ from how fast they go up and down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Precisely so it's different on everybodys game lol!

Gabriel Agbonlahor is the only player I can find with 20/20 for Pace/Acceleration.

Edgar Anthony Alvarez, Roma right winger who isn't particularly great, gets props for having 20 Agility as well as 20 Acceleration and 19 Pace unlike Gabriel.

As for very quick players that are actually good, Ludovic Guily is probably the best, Lovenkrands and Agbonlahor are also good. My personal favourite is Chievo's Victor Obinna, a ridiculously quick striker with decent potential, but his Finishing and Composure let him down unfortunately. With the right service, i.e. lots of accurate through balls he could score millions, as he'd beat offside traps and defences with ease, just takes a few efforts to score a goal!

Archived