This Patch has is going to ruin my game

I know everyone is going to give me abuse for this, but before this new ****** patch, i was playing well, my strikers were ACTUALLY scoring, and challenged for the title TWICE with West Ham, now im 10th and my strikers are pathetic, thanks for ruining my game

I know everyone is going to give me abuse for this, but before this new ****** patch, i was playing well, my strikers were ACTUALLY scoring, and challenged for the title TWICE with West Ham, now im 10th and my strikers are pathetic, thanks for ruining my game

And you prefer strikers like Federico Macheda scoring 30+ goals a season? crazy long shots from unknown players? come on buddy, 1.2 patch is not perfect but is really good, defense is really good now. I dont know who is your striker but my players are scoring goals if given the chance. And 10th is not bad, you are after all West Ham!

Feel free to uninstall the patch lad.

And you prefer strikers like Federico Macheda scoring 30+ goals a season? crazy long shots from unknown players? come on buddy, 1.2 patch is not perfect but is really good, defense is really good now. I dont know who is your striker but my players are scoring goals if given the chance. And 10th is not bad, you are after all West Ham!

Well my striker is Milevskyi, who is pretty good, it just annoys me how so many chances go straight to the keeper

So you're just going to keep bitching rather than upload some pkms that might be helpful?

If CCC conversion gets tweaked then goals will increase to unrealistic levels, so the perspective is to improve defending so CCCs decrease. From your descriptions you are creating far more gilt edged chances than the AI seems to (and I am personally able to create) so without pkms it is pretty damn hard to figure out how to fix the issue.

It's an open forum and you can come on and moan all you want, it doesn't really bother me and I'm not trying to act like a mod. All I'm saying is complaints without pkm evidence of a consistent occurrence will generally get ignored and often viewed as exaggerations by users of the forum who do not experience the same thing and by SI testers who do not see the same thing in their statistical analysis.

Yeah, West Ham should be challenging relegation.

This patch has a major bug, bad teams are actually good. ;)

By the way, I support West Ham, haha.

Guest El Payaso
Well my striker is Milevskyi, who is pretty good, it just annoys me how so many chances go straight to the keeper
The thing that should annoy is the fact that how on earth a decent striker gets so many chances against good defenders...

Fraizer Campbell leading the Premierhip's goalscoring charts and Alex Nimely-Tchuimeni is second, so realistic.

Yeah I think this could be the end of my playing time on fm 2010. Same happened last year. Just can't get any control over the A.I. If they need a goal they generally get it against me. This game is based on the Rafa type manager who makes lots of in game changes. You have to tell players to do things that IRL they would automatically do depending on the situation. Alex Ferguson usually picks his team tells them there instructions before the game. He then takes his seat and watches the first half. He then talkes to them at half time and then watches the second half. He isn't constantly making changes throughout the game. You have to on this game. Players are just robots.

My biggest gripe on this game is when a player tries to pass the ball to his teammate but the ball hits another player and bounces off him and flys away at an incredible speed.

Maybe my game is flawed because I haven't started a new game on the new patch. My game is now goals galore. Scoring and conceading lots more than pre patch.

Was enjoying my last save, not now.

Leave the West Ham bashing out of this and is it not clear enough for people to understand he said that he challenged twice for the title meaning he is at least 2 seasons or more in, which then means that he could've tranformed West Ham within that time. Try reading the OP correctly before posting stupid stuff up. COYI!

Leave the West Ham bashing out of this and is it not clear enough for people to understand he said that he challenged twice for the title meaning he is at least 2 seasons or more in, which then means that he could've tranformed West Ham within that time. Try reading the OP correctly before posting stupid stuff up. COYI!

West Ham have a talented squad that could possibly get a top seven finish, their only issue is communication and playing as a unit (IRL). It's well past that so far this season, but once the injuries have cleared, West Ham will have the depth they're currently lacking.

Back to the game, and I don't want to sound like everyone else, but try and tweak your tactics a bit. The patch does alter some of the gameplay, and the ME. I usually restart with a new tactic, give that a go for a few games, and let us know how you get along.

Yeah I think this could be the end of my playing time on fm 2010. Same happened last year. Just can't get any control over the A.I. If they need a goal they generally get it against me. This game is based on the Rafa type manager who makes lots of in game changes. You have to tell players to do things that IRL they would automatically do depending on the situation. Alex Ferguson usually picks his team tells them there instructions before the game. He then takes his seat and watches the first half. He then talkes to them at half time and then watches the second half. He isn't constantly making changes throughout the game. You have to on this game. Players are just robots.

I don't have this problem at all.

In fact, my current tactic is exactly the same 4-4-2 that the game use as an default, with no changes what so ever to anything. When I play matches I just play with a normal strategy until I am in front with three goals, then go defensive. All I really do is the team talks in between.

So far, I've had loads of success, winning a whole lot of matches.

51 goals through 21 matches for me with Juve with only 10 coming from dead balls and 35 coming from my strikers. That's a lot of goals, and you know why? Because it's Juve, not West Ham. Good teams score in this patch from open play, poorer teams need to rely on set pieces like real life. So tweak around your corner settings until you find something that works. I concede a lot to corners, but I can't figure out how to replicate the AI yet, but it's definitely not as simple as last years corner cheat. Needs some strikers and defenders to create a lot of confusion in there.

Archived