fm10 problem: no discipline action!

I have two problems with my game; first, i can't discipline player; there is no action under the "interaction --> discipline player for" section. I have a real card problem here but I have nothing to do. Second, I can't see the details of reserve and u18 matches (I could see before). Detail level is full for reserves but...

If you could help me I'll be very happy.

Forgive me if it's regarded as hijacking the thread, but it made me think about something when it comes to disciplining players.

Last seaon i had, one of my players received 33 yellow cards. I would love to discipline him for it, since he receives a lot of yellows.

But he rarely get himself a red card/dismissal in a game.

As far as i understand i can't discipline him for that, since i can only discipline him when he's been dismissed.

Is that correct?

Forgive me if it's regarded as hijacking the thread, but it made me think about something when it comes to disciplining players.

Last seaon i had, one of my players received 33 yellow cards. I would love to discipline him for it, since he receives a lot of yellows.

But he rarely get himself a red card/dismissal in a game.

As far as i understand i can't discipline him for that, since i can only discipline him when he's been dismissed.

Is that correct?

Yep you will only be able to discipline him if he gets a red.

erm, i think everyone has missed what the op has said here, he said that he has a RED CARD problem. this means that there SHOULD be the option to disipline them, but there isnt.

all i can say to this is that in my game the option IS there, so i think you may find its a bug. search for it in the bug section, if you cant find it in there then report it yourself mate.

erm, i think everyone has missed what the op has said here, he said that he has a RED CARD problem. this means that there SHOULD be the option to disipline them, but there isnt.

all i can say to this is that in my game the option IS there, so i think you may find its a bug. search for it in the bug section, if you cant find it in there then report it yourself mate.

I've seen this happen when the player is in one of the lower squads (reserves or youth squad) on his "Squad Status" but is sent off in a senior squad game, also if sent off in a reserve game when only "available for reserves" rather than "in the reserves".

It seems that as far as the "discipline player" code is concerned, the player hasn't been sent off in his last match because it only checks against the last match played by the squad on his "Squad Status" list, not against all squads he's eligable for.

If you actually promote him to the senior squad after the offense but before he plays another game, it will then let you discipine him.

More a mildly inconvenient oversight than a bug, I'd've said.

thanks for that fyl2u, might come in handy if i come across this, 1 question tho matey, is it the same for poor performance, as i do recall once i had a similar problem with that, cant recall what the exact situation was, but it might have been the same thing.

Yeah, probably is. I would think both scenarios would use a copy-paste-and-edit of the same piece of code. I'm fairly sure I've seen this one too.

• Administrators

When you get the option to appeal red cards you also get the option to issue a warning/fine a player - if you have a save game example where you feel you should be able to issue a warning and you cannot please upload it to the FTP and let us know so I can take a look. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived