Cant Launch Game

I click on 'launch Game' and it comes up with this message

Error!

Unable to find some essential game data. Please ensure that the game is installed correctly. If problems persist, contact tehnical support.

I dont know what to do next, the game worked fine yesterday and has started like this today, any help???

Thanks

Make sure that your graphics card drivers, directx and java are all upto date. If this doesnt help then try uninstalling and then reinstalling and make sure that your fully patched up. If it still doesnt work then mention it in the bugs forum.

Make sure that your graphics card drivers, directx and java are all upto date. If this doesnt help then try uninstalling and then reinstalling and make sure that your fully patched up. If it still doesnt work then mention it in the bugs forum.

How do i uninstall the game???

and how could i update these things??

go to ur control panel and if your on windows xp it should say add/remove programmes click on dat a list will come up with all the programmes click on fm and press uninstall, if on windows vista or7 go to control panel and it should programme features or sommething and do da same. however if u have installed with steam den i dont know how to uninstall

go to ur control panel and if your on windows xp it should say add/remove programmes click on dat a list will come up with all the programmes click on fm and press uninstall, if on windows vista or7 go to control panel and it should programme features or sommething and do da same. however if u have installed with steam den i dont know how to uninstall

ive uninstalled Steam first lets see if it works after i re-install it

Archived