Just a tad out of my price range

Clubs are free to ask what they want, if you've got a player you rate highly or want to keep a hold of for now - surely you would ask the same. Kalou will join a few clubs on loan normally once he falls down the pecking order at Chelsea so you might want to try that.

Clubs are free to ask what they want, if you've got a player you rate highly or want to keep a hold of for now - surely you would ask the same. Kalou will join a few clubs on loan normally once he falls down the pecking order at Chelsea so you might want to try that.

Well, you'll notice he is transfer listed and not needed by the club. ;)

Has there been a new manager or something? Or maybe that was just a price chelsea set to an enquiry when they wanted him and when he was listed that was what it was put as. When I transfer listed Santa Cruz this season his asking price was £60m which was the last amount I'd asked for him.

Has there been a new manager or something? Or maybe that was just a price chelsea set to an enquiry when they wanted him and when he was listed that was what it was put as. When I transfer listed Santa Cruz this season his asking price was £60m which was the last amount I'd asked for him.

Actually yer they do have a new manager, Martin O'Neil took over just a week ago.

Archived