'Listed for Loan' query..

Ok, so I'm playing Dafuge's Challenge, and am currently in the Blue Square Premier with AFC Wimbledon. I went onto the player search screen, and filtered out all the players that are available to loan, and the my assistant thinks will come.

My question is, why are the players only in my division, or in lower divisions, and most of the players are in these teams reserve team, or U-18 team? (Seriously)

Surely a club in the BSP would get reserve players from Coca Cola League 1 and / or Coca Cola League 2 wanting to come, to get match experience, or just regular football while trying to break back into a bigger squad?

Theres not 1 payer open to me thats in a higer division, and the fact that I'm one of the better teams in the BSP just really shocks me that I don't get any better players up.

Anyone else have any experience in this area?

Ok, so I'm playing Dafuge's Challenge, and am currently in the Blue Square Premier with AFC Wimbledon. I went onto the player search screen, and filtered out all the players that are available to loan, and the my assistant thinks will come.

My question is, why are the players only in my division, or in lower divisions, and most of the players are in these teams reserve team, or U-18 team? (Seriously)

Surely a club in the BSP would get reserve players from Coca Cola League 1 and / or Coca Cola League 2 wanting to come, to get match experience, or just regular football while trying to break back into a bigger squad?

Theres not 1 payer open to me thats in a higer division, and the fact that I'm one of the better teams in the BSP just really shocks me that I don't get any better players up.

Anyone else have any experience in this area?

Its because when you ask your assistant to filter for players that are interested it means players interested to sign Permantly so i always just click for players that are listed for loan.

i hope this solved your problem icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Manumoss:

Its because when you ask your assistant to filter for players that are interested it means players interested to sign Permantly so i always just click for players that are listed for loan.

i hope this solved your problem icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think you're right. You may be, but I very much doubt it.

grff - why is that important?

llama3 - I have a parent club, but they only send me 2 a year, and I may aswell make the full use of 4 a year if I can, right.!

Doing a lot of managing in the lower leagues, I never listen to my AM. I'm also in BSP and when I visit the search screen, I list all the players for loan under 500,000. I then put in a loan offer for those who interest me and quite often get a couple of them.

This season I have players on loan from M'boro, Celtic and Blackburn

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Its because when you ask your assistant to filter for players that are interested it means players interested to sign Permantly so i always just click for players that are listed for loan.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is right you tube...

Manumoss is correct.

This makes loans very difficult as often you cannot tell who will come and who won't and then you waste time trying to sign players who won't come.

Best workaround is to get a scout report. Where it says "[x] would have no interest in joining your club." If it also says, "may consider a loan move" (or something along those lines), then you should be able to get him on loan.

Archived