Yep You Guessed It - Complaint About Crash Dumps Again!! FFS!

I've officially had it with these Crash Dump Errors now, it is beyond a joke. I've tried countless times to curb my tounge now, but this is just one too sodding many now. I've had my Liverpool save ruined, my Gillingham save ruined and now my Atletico Madrid save ruined. Im fed up to the eyeballs of games crashing on me, where is the fun in replaying games that you've already won, then finding that you lose it next time you play it!!

Im really, really frustrated and angry because i now cant find the motivation and energy to start a new save on the game i love more than anything. Im resigned to sticking with a team and a save, because when it crashes on me it saps the motivation out of me to continue with it!!

People will probably slate me and tell me to be quiet for starting a new thread etc, etc but i think im quite clearly in the right here and im extremely annoyed!!

3 words to you SI

"Get It Sorted!!" ASAP!!

No it wasnt, because nothings been confirmed as to whats being done!! I appreciate that things take time to fix, but it's a pain in the arse getting every saved game muffed up by this dreaded crash dump!!

Only had 2 crashes myself since buying the game so not taken an awful lot of notice but I presume you've followed the generic advice they give? ensuring drivers are up to date or something along those lines?

please read other threads regarding this issue as i am pretty sure there is some information about how this is gonna get resolved. Yes its annoying but it seems to be happening to many ppl. Altho i seem to be one of the lucky ones who has'nt experienced this yet :)

Only had 2 crashes myself since buying the game so not taken an awful lot of notice but I presume you've followed the generic advice they give? ensuring drivers are up to date or something along those lines?

Yeah mate, done all that stuff, still i dont get no joy and still i get a sodding crash. I dont mean to complain, and i dont want to, but it's hard to keep ya tounge in check when it happens frequently!!

I've officially had it with these Crash Dump Errors now, it is beyond a joke. I've tried countless times to curb my tounge now, but this is just one too sodding many now. I've had my Liverpool save ruined, my Gillingham save ruined and now my Atletico Madrid save ruined. Im fed up to the eyeballs of games crashing on me, where is the fun in replaying games that you've already won, then finding that you lose it next time you play it!!

Im really, really frustrated and angry because i now cant find the motivation and energy to start a new save on the game i love more than anything. Im resigned to sticking with a team and a save, because when it crashes on me it saps the motivation out of me to continue with it!!

People will probably slate me and tell me to be quiet for starting a new thread etc, etc but i think im quite clearly in the right here and im extremely annoyed!!

3 words to you SI

"Get It Sorted!!" ASAP!!

Erm..did you not notice the quotation marks before Get and after Sorted?

Obviously not.... Brain Box!

Do you not get that ASAP is included regardless.

DO you not think an email to SI will do more than posting on their forum

Well from threads i have read. People say its our drivers not up to date or running too many leagues, and if you have done all this. Then its our Machines that are faulty not the game.

They also say that there is only a small amount of us getting crash dumps.

I feel your pain though, I had a crash dump yesterday. Then when i tried to load my game back up, It could'nt because it had become corrupt. The auto rolling save was back at the end of the previous season, And when it crashed i was 2 games into the new season. So all my transfers in and out had all gone.

I could not be bothered going through it again. Lost all feeling for the save now. So going to start a new save but can't get in the mood atm.

@ T-Unit-LFC

I also get the same problem, SI are looking into it and apparently are testing a solution so hopefully we dont have to wait too much longer. Just a thought try moitoring fm.exe memory usage through task manager and when it gets high (1.6gb) save and restart fm 2010. I know this isn't really the best but I have managed too actually finish a season where previously I couldn't get passed the first 3 league matches.:thup:

Archived