Attribute game

I thought up of a little fun game we could play where 1 person asks the next poster which attributes he would choose over in a player or specific position.

Ex. Would you rather have high marking or high tackling for your centre defender?

Next person would say 'marking' lets say and then would ask his own question. You should explain your reasoning too. I chose marking because I could set tackling to easy while marking I consider more important.

I'll start:

Would you prefer your striker to have 20 in heading and 10 in jumping or 20 in jumping and 10 in heading?

I think I would have to go with 20 humping and 10 heading, at least that way if he can beat a defender to the ball he can set someone else up or at least make an attempt to hit the target.

how about high finishing or high composure? with one-on-ones more difficult to score, composure is more important than ever, but which would you take?

20 in acceleration. I consider pace more important when the player is running to a ball vs opposing player, that happens less often than when acceleration is called into play (such as battling in midfield or cutting in attack or going after someone in close quarters defense.)

20 in decisions and 10 in work-rate or vice versa for your centre midfielder.

20 in handling, atleast then when the ball is blasted at him from 30 yards he can catch it, instead of fumble it to an opposing attacking player.

Heres mine;

For a winger, 20 in dribbling and 10 in crossing, or 20 in crossing and 10 in dribbling

20 Technique, 10 First Touch. Just because technique will bump everything up and make his all round technical game much more consistent. It's a stat i consider as one of the most important for all players.

A centre back with 20 Composure and 10 Decisions, or a centre back with 10 Composure and 20 Decisions?

Archived