Injury time!!

As it was explained to Mark Hughes after the derby, its a minimum of two minutes , not an actual definitive time. If there were subsitutions or stoppages in play the 2 mins often becomes 4. Just watch every match in the Premier League and below, the time played is very often more than shown on the board

As it was explained to Mark Hughes after the derby, its a minimum of two minutes , not an actual definitive time. If there were subsitutions or stoppages in play the 2 mins often becomes 4. Just watch every match in the Premier League and below, the time played is very often more than shown on the board

2 minutes to become 6 involving two periods of play involving goals and no injuries is pushing it a bit.

if u play as man utd against man city, u get extra special injury time, according to man city fans :p

It just happens, the real argument is why the opposition was able to score two goals in injury time but not any during the 90 minutes? That's the real question :)

Each sub will also mean time is added. I'm happy to look at the OP's example if he wishes to mail me the pkm of the match, just to be sure :)

I know it's something that happens in the game rather than a bug or anything. Still when you consider I'm the manager of Rangers, and the team that equalised was Celtic, you can see why I got particularly angry (even in a game).

• 2 months later...

I've found since the recent patch that I've been getting loads more injury time played than signalled...

In my last two games, I've had 4 minutes of injury time at 90 minutes, but played 7, and in my most recent match I've had 2 minutes of injury time signalled at half time but played into the 52nd minute!

Just finished a match, was given 2 mins of added time. Derby score in the 91st minute to level the game at 2 - 2 .... and I scored a penalty in the 93rd minute :)

Just shut up complaining, because you know you wouldn't complain if it was the other way round. It happens, get over it!!

Just finished a match, was given 2 mins of added time. Derby score in the 91st minute to level the game at 2 - 2 .... and I scored a penalty in the 93rd minute :)

Check out my last match. I was 2-4 down in the 87th minute and then this happens:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2057/atalantavlazio.jpg

The referee signalled 3 mins of added time. I was so ****ed that he didn't blow the whistle when he should have but he made up for it in the end! :)

Archived