What should I do?

When my fm10 arrives through the post should I update to the new patch ? obviously its common sense to but surely there shouldn't be this many mistakes and errors just as the game is released.

Ive looked through the posts and there are so many poblems with the patch and the game ect, i'm just not quite sure what to do.

Thanks for your time.

When my fm10 arrives through the post should I update to the new patch ? obviously its common sense to but surely there shouldn't be this many mistakes and errors just as the game is released.

Ive looked through the posts and there are so many poblems with the patch and the game ect, i'm just not quite sure what to do.

Thanks for your time.

Most of the time the mistakes and errors are due to people not reading the stickies...

The chances of everyone seeing all these mistakes/errors are extremely low.

I've only come across one so far (sorting my team by selection) and haven't come across anything else. I think this is the best FM in terms of being as bug free as possible.

I think everything gets blown out of proportion with people readin about mistakes/errors where the chances are you may never spot them.

Archived