Ratings for "computer performance and estimated game speed"

Quick question: Yesterday when starting up a new game I had the top leagues for Spain, England, Italy, Greece and my created Cypriot leagues all ticked and I had 4 stars for both computer performance and estimated game speed, and yet now when I go to start new game, with just the Cypriot leagues ticked I've got an apparent rating of 1 star for computer performance and 2 for estimated game speed (both occasions on a medium database)?

What am I overlooking?

yeah, i should just carry on with my new game and see if the massive downgrade in star rating actually affects the performance, or if its just a cosmetic feature. it seemed strange to have such a decline in "ratings", when in fact the stars should have increased!

apparently its: intel pentium dual cpu t3400 2.16 ghz and 3.gb ram. Am i expecting too much with those specs (i'm not very technologically minded)? But aside from that, isn't it strange for the ratings to decrease so drastically when actually running fewer leagues?

as stevie g said, both times on medium db. any thoughts on the adequacy of specs i posted from anyone in know about this sort of stuff? should running a few leagues from the top european nations (and greece and cyprus!) be able to run ok?

Had you just started the computer first time you loaded? As for the second lower rating, had you been using your computer, or had it been running for a long time? Sometimes this can affect computer performance as RAM gets used up.

Fair enough, sounds like it was just a blip when it gave me a high rating with the extra leagues and its now performing to how its supposed to. I guess it might be as abaddon suggests and i had just started up the computer, can't really remember. Anyways, thanks for the assistance fellas. What will be will be, just happy to have the new version (and to be able to finally manage in cyprus!)

Archived