questions about carrying on demo game

I am really enjoying my demo game and want to carry it on for the full version. I know i can do this but i think it was in the mirror blogs possibly that the distribution of the worlds top players have to be set up properly when you start a game to get african players etc.

I obviously for the demo used a quickstart. will this mean the distribution of worldwide newgens will be biased if i carry on with this game? will there not be many top african players in the future etc.?

doing really well, would be annoying to have to start the same scenario all over again.

Yeah can someone please explain as i too am doing really well in the demo. Will the saved demo game play with a large database of players? Will we even get this choice if we elect to continue with this saved game? Also, can we edit players then see them in our saved game?

PS Great work to the akers of this game, it's excellent.

ahhhh :-(. im 3rd in the league with barnet biggest ever league 2 unbeaten run ever in the league by any team in history and im in an automatic promotion spot! will suck to have to make all the same transfers again lol

even with the quickstart settings will all the best players still be english with newgens? or has it been fixed and does good african and brazillian players etc. come through?

because one day i will expect to be in the prem looking for the top players and want them to be from varied countries like they are in real life. will most likely want to be england manager at some point too. will want competition and will expect good african players. like real life i also want to be able to scout through some african club teams and find some gems.

PS: i found brazillian regens to be terrible on fm09 and by the screenshots they look just as bad on 10

I am really enjoying my demo game and want to carry it on for the full version. I know i can do this but i think it was in the mirror blogs possibly that the distribution of the worlds top players have to be set up properly when you start a game to get african players etc.

I obviously for the demo used a quickstart. will this mean the distribution of worldwide newgens will be biased if i carry on with this game? will there not be many top african players in the future etc.?

doing really well, would be annoying to have to start the same scenario all over again.

The quick starts are majorily cut down. Hence the 'amazing performance' everyone has been noticing. I wouldn't bother tbh.

I would definately not continue a quickstart when you get the full game. The full game is customisable at the begining eg you can chose what leagues you will run and the size of the db. But hey it is your call if you want to just copy the saved game into the saved folder of fm10 when its installed.

Cheers

Archived