Out and Out Winger

Hi

3 Seasons Ago I signed this Winger from France for something like 3.6 million to replace Jefferson Farfan .

He is really started to play well

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh9/matthewgoodfield/Picture3-1.png

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh9/matthewgoodfield/Picture4-2.png

My Question is that , when he plays he seems to take on everyoune , and has now started to get the ball in the box , What Attributes allows him to do this

Because I am looking for a backup for him in the future Thanks !!!

I would love to know the answer to this myself. I often wonder what makes some of my wingers drive and score more than others with the same type of attributes.

Preferred moves would be the first place to look, but this guy doesn't have anything that would indicate he likes to drive into the box.

Is it possibly the combination of high dribbling and high bravery? Perhaps players with low bravery will stay to the outside of the pitch?

from what I can make out from his stats and preffered moves I would think it is more the instructions he has been given than anything he has stat wise.

I think you should look for Pace, flair crossing and technique. Thats what I use for my wingers.

Originally posted by stokes_83:

Instructions are not true. Change the player to someone else and keep the same instructions and he will not try the same cuts to the middle.

Very true, I'm afraid. On my Chelski game, Farfan outplays Christiano Ronaldo every season (although i've only had Ronny 2 seasons and Farfan's been there since the beginning). I play both in advanced AML/R roles, swapping positions occasionally, and Farfan scores way more. Identical instructions. Ronny plays better for m from the ML/R positions with arrows into the AML/R.

If you create a search filter from him then it will look for other players with his highest stats as high. This can be done by going to the player, and moving the mouse over "Misc" at the bottom of the sidebar. The option appears in a box, along with Set Nickname.

Archived