Stadiums

Stadiums cannot be replicated too realistically for every club because of licensing issues. If stadiums look too much like the real ones, then there can be copyright and other legal infringements. So maybe in future additions they will make more stadium models, but they won't start looking like certain real life stadiums. But there is a variety of stadiums, more than last years at least.

And also, like Grimoz says, there are more important things to worry about then stadium design and realism.

Stadiums cannot be replicated too realistically for every club because of licensing issues. If stadiums look too much like the real ones, then there can be copyright and other legal infringements. So maybe in future additions they will make more stadium models, but they won't start looking like certain real life stadiums. But there is a variety of stadiums, more than last years at least.

And also, like Grimoz says, there are more important things to worry about then stadium design and realism.

I no there is more important things to worry about :thup:.

If i was barnet would my stadium look massive, or do they do smaller grounds for lower clubs? like managing a con/south team, you would have hardly no stand, or no stand atoll.

I no there is more important things to worry about :thup:.

If i was barnet would my stadium look massive, or do they do smaller grounds for lower clubs? like managing a con/south team, you would have hardly no stand, or no stand atoll.

The stadiums are generic for their sizes and capacities. Because Underhill is a smaller stadium in terms of capacity and size, the stadium in the game will reflect that. So you won't have a ground that looks like the Emirates, but it represents what it actually looks like and therefore will have smaller stands. It is the same for all clubs, whether it be a premier league team or a con/south team. It doesn't matter what league they are in necessarily, they are models to what the grounds are like in real life. A non-league club could have a modern stadium (like Oxford Utd.) while a league 2 team could have an old stadium, no better than non-league grounds (like Torquay).

for me .. stadiums are much improved as I see in the demo , you can see empty stadiums, full stadiums and half full ,fans wear the colour of their team and you can see that home fans chear when a goal scored for their team and away fans stay silent, and vice versa ..

It seems that there are much more varieties in stadiums shapes and sizes than 09

The stadiums are generic for their sizes and capacities. Because Underhill is a smaller stadium in terms of capacity and size, the stadium in the game will reflect that. So you won't have a ground that looks like the Emirates, but it represents what it actually looks like and therefore will have smaller stands. It is the same for all clubs, whether it be a premier league team or a con/south team. It doesn't matter what league they are in necessarily, they are models to what the grounds are like in real life. A non-league club could have a modern stadium (like Oxford Utd.) while a league 2 team could have an old stadium, no better than non-league grounds (like Torquay).

thanks mate. :thup:

im curious to see if it changes in game as your capacity increases

As I said earlier, the stadium in the game reflects the size of your clubs ground. So you can start with a 5000 seater stadium which would have smaller stands, and if you develop the ground to 20,000, the size of the ground will increase and so will the stands.

Archived