Fm10 match analysis. Numbers don't add up?

Hmm. The thing about things happening on the same spot could be true. But the arrow which dictates which way the ball went would surely be different?

I'm going to presume that this is a minor bug then?

On a similar issue, there seems to be some sort of patten on the dots when they show on the pitch within the match analysis screen. Anyone know what it is? I'm sure they differ between dots as well.

Definately something is not functioning correctly with the match analysis, not only does it 'under-count' on some players it 'overcounts' on other players (especially pass completion). Maybe the total might be correct but distributed wrong between the team, so for sure it is a bug- I can't imagine that SI testers haven't noticed it...

Yeah, I posted in Bugs Forum after spotting a game in which my striker had 7 shots, 4 on target, 1 goal ... but the graphical display showed 3 "blocked", 3 "saved", and 1 "goal".

So where is the problem then?

4 shots on target -> 3 saved and 1 goal

3 shots blocked

equals 7 shots. It is all correct!

So where is the problem then?

4 shots on target -> 3 saved and 1 goal

3 shots blocked

equals 7 shots. It is all correct!

Bah! I made a typo. :mad: He had scored two goals. The analysis tool showed him only scoring one.

Neither of his goals were tipped by the GK or anything, so it wasn't even a mistake I could easily understand.

Archived