Big Problem With Players Contracts

I signed Van Der Vaart, but apparently he wanted a 125m relegation release clause. :D

Surley that is a big flaw. I,ve noticed it with other signings.

If you buy van der vaart for 7.75m as I did, well you expect his release demand to be around 3m pounds maybe.

Anyone else got this problem?

I signed Van Der Vaart, but apparently he wanted a 125m relegation release clause. :D

Surley that is a big flaw. I,ve noticed it with other signings.

If you buy van der vaart for 7.75m as I did, well you expect his release demand to be around 3m pounds maybe.

Anyone else got this problem?

3 million pounds? i would expect it to be around 30 milliion or have i missunderstood

The release fee would never be higher than the purchase fee. Maybe in very very rare circumstances, but its that rare you couldnt even depict it fair enough. It makes perfect sense to base the relegation release clauses around the valuation/purchase price.

As it stands I bought Van Der Vaart for £7.75m and if I am relegated clubs will have to pay me 125m just to speak with him.

Van Der Vaart would want to jump ship as soon as possible if I were relegated, therefore its logical to assume his demand would have been lower than his purchase price.

3m-5m easily is roughly what he would demand.

Archived